Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Switching to Mac - Part 2

I should have waited. The Mac came before the book that I ordered to help with the switch. With the help of friends, I made the switch.

Then the book arrived. Switching to Mac: The Missing Manual Leopard Edition by David Pogue is just what I needed to get me moving fast into the wonderful world of Mac.

If you are switching to Mac, you absolutely need this book. One of the best features is the suggested replacement apps for those programs that do not have a Mac equivalent, like MS Access.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with using Mac! It's a very good operating system if you have lots of design / graphics work.