Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

a point of clarification

The topic came up recently, so I thought I should clarify a few points.
  • My blogs and my books are works of my own creation. They do not represent any of my employers or clients, either past or present (see the disclaimer below - which has been there all along).
  • The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not represent those of any of my employers or clients, either past or present.
  • When I say "we," I do not mean anyone other than those in my employ - me and my business, not my employers or clients, either past or present.
  • The blogs, both Forensic Photoshop and Forensic Lightroom, are free. Google provides the space for free and I (and others) provide the content for free. There are links scattered throughout the many posts and links and ads on the side bar. You are under no obligation to visit any of them. You may continue to enjoy the blogs, free of charge, for as long as they remain posted in this free space.
  • Yes, I work for a large agency in a large city on the west coast of the US. If you wish to reach out to me there, feel free to do so through the Office of the Chief of Police or the Media Relations Office (as several have already done).

If you are reading this blog at work, make sure that you are following your agency's acceptable internet use policy - the last thing I want to do is to get you into trouble for reading this free resource.

Lastly, I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of my efforts. I absolutely enjoy writing and sharing what I've found with the community at large. I love the fact that when you feel moved to do so, you share your comments with the rest of us. We've past 300 posts a little while ago. Here's to hundreds more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Must have been quite the conversation for you to have to post this. Can't image what the other side of the argument must have been. yicks!