Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Parallels Upgrade ... the saga concludes

After trying their download server at all hours of the day and night, and after getting auto-responses from their tech support ... my money was refunded today.

I'm not sure if I will upgrade to version 4 or if I'll switch to VMware. If I decide to upgrade, it will be with discs in hand ... that's for sure.

For those that made comments on the blog and sent e-mails, demand a refund if you still can't get through on their servers. This type of behaviour is unacceptable from a software company.

1 comment:

Jim Hoerricks, PhD said...

Requests for comment from Nova went unreturned. It looks like they're not interested.