- sharpening or deblurring an out of focus image,
- highlighting edges,
- improving image contrast or brightening and image, and
- removing noise.
- removing the blur caused by linear motion,
- removal of optical distortions, and
- removing periodic interference.
Welcome to version 3.0 of the Forensic Photoshop blog - now the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog. With the latest developments in purpose built software and hardware for the analysis of multimedia, we move the discussion beyond a single piece of software to include all the major developers, image processing fundamentals, court cases, upcoming training offerings, and product reviews.