Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Photoshop CS5 is here!

I think that I can say now that I was one of the thousands of Photoshop CS5 beta testers. I've been hard at work seeing what's under the hood, if it works right, and will the stuff that I've put out there still work in CS5.

All that's left to do is to update the Configurator panels (this will happen when Configurator comes out of beta) and everything should work fine. I'm going to leave the old panels up for those with CS4 and have a separate link for the CS5 (Configurator v2) panels.

Check out the Adobe web site to see what all the fuss is about. As usual, I'll have a ton of posts dealing with the new features, dos/don'ts, and ect. Stay tuned on that as I want to base everything off of the shipping copy of Photoshop CS5, which won't be in my hands for a while (they're expecting to ship by mid-May).

Enjoy.

No comments: