Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Where do I find the ...

Where do I find the Gradient Tool, was a question recently posed.

If you are still getting familiar with where things are in the Photoshop interface, look in the Tool bar - see the tiny triangles at the bottom of some of the tool's buttons. Click and hold on the button and you'll see the options fly out at you. Looking for the Gradient Tool? You'll find it under the Paint Bucket Tool, and so on.

Don't be afraid to click around the interface ... it's half the fun.

No comments: