Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Verify before you try?

I just wanted to throw in a quick note of caution. Always verify a new piece of software before you throw it into your workflow.

You can be certain that I'll be working through all of the workflow with Photoshop CS4 Extended. Sure, I've seen the betas. But, you never can be sure what you'll get until you see the final shipping version. I'll want to check out all of the features. But for the "forensic" side of things, I take special care to make sure that I can not only reproduce my results and that they are non-destructive - but that I can explain what I've done in plain English.

Naturally, I'll report all of the details here.

No comments: