The Adobe Bridge CS3 2.1.1 update includes the following fixes and enhancements:
- A new preference to enable High Quality Preview has been added to Bridge's Preferences > Advanced panel. When enabled, the preference addresses the problem of a soft or blurry preview appearing in the Preview panel and in Slideshow mode.
- Data loss that could result from replacing a folder with another folder by the same name has been prevented.
- Issues that could cause Bridge to crash (for example, when encountering a PDF or AI file) have been corrected.
- A problem that could cause Bridge to lock up when using arrows to navigate has been fixed.
- XMP data is now handled correctly when added to CR2 files.
- A problem that could cause the Loupe tool not to be available after exiting from Slideshow mode has been corrected.
- Rapid clicks to select multiple files are no longer interpreted as a double-click, so unintended opening of multiple files is now reduced.
All components of Bridge must be updated to provide stable and robust performance. The following components (released previously) provide important updates to search and collection functionality:
- Adobe Version Cue® Client 3.1.0 update
- Adobe Asset Services 3.1.0 update
If you are using Adobe Version Cue Server, the following update is required:
- Adobe Version Cue Server 3.1.0 update.
These updates can be found via the Bridge Help>Updates menu.
Click here to download the Bridge CS3 2.1.1 update from Adobe.