Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Introducing Amped Five

I was contacted to review a new piece of software called Amped Five. I get a lot of requests to review software and books - most of which I turn down. This one, however, got my attention.

Their web site features the following claim: "Amped Five is the most complete software for enhancing and analyzing images and videos during investigations. A single tool to analyze crime scene photos, enhance surveillance and intelligence video with a workflow compatible with forensic needs."

In the next few posts, I'll test drive the software to see if the software works as good as claimed.

Enjoy.

No comments: