Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Contact Sheets

I've received a few e-mails regarding my use of InDesign to create contact sheets. Folks want to know how to create the templates necessary to make this cool feature happen. Rather than do a simple how-to on InDesign, I'll refer you to Keith Gilbert's blog on the subject (from 2007). He's gone the extra step and included the scripts and a reprint of his article from InDesign Magazine.

Now, I understand that this is an older article and covers CS2 and CS3. However, I also understand that there are still quite a few folks who haven't upgraded to CS4.

Communication is key. Using InDesign to create your contact sheets allows for a greater amount of control over your communication's look and feel - allowing you to deliver the right message in the right way.

Enjoy.

No comments: