Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Forensic Photoshop Book moves to Amazon

After many years of pushing up against the behemoth that is Amazon, my publisher and Amazon are finally at the point of reasonableness. Thus, it is with a bit of nervousness that I announce that my book, Forensic Photoshop, will be available for purchase exclusively on Amazon.com starting next week.

I realize that the book has been in print for quite a while. But, if you stop to consider that the way law enforcement uses Photoshop hasn't changed since the book came out ... it's still relevant. It's not a collection of tips and tricks. It's not based on a specific version of Photoshop. It's a book about workflow; and the workflow hasn't changed.

I appreciate all of the support. I never imagined that the book would do so well. Stay tuned for the official Amazon links to get your copy, if you haven't already.

Enjoy.

No comments: