Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thank you

I simply want to say thanks and I love you....
But please don't say you love me back, or that you love my page, or that I am great, or the best, or any of that, because then I will think that you think I am posting this just to get feedback and feel good about myself. Which isn't true. I just want to say I love you all very much and thank you for being a part of my life. And if you think: 'Well, how can she love me; she doesn't even know me?" Then you are likely Aspie, logical thinker, or don't read my blog. hehehe Anyhow, Thank you for being here.... 
I simply want to say thanks and I love you... 
(If you must post something, post a heart or smile)

No comments: