Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Monday, March 9, 2020

COVID-19 and the cancellation of everything

I received word today that the IWCE 2020 conference in Las Vegas has been postponed. I was scheduled to speak at the conference, so I suddenly a few more free days on my calendar.

Having recently travelled cross country, twice, I can tell you that no one is quite sure what to do or how to act. I think US companies and agencies are acting with an abundance of caution thus far. Meanwhile, according to CNBC, Italy has placed itself on lockdown.

Practice good hygiene. Get plenty of rest. Eat right. Breathe. Remember, we got through SARS, Swine Flu, and Bird Flu in the recent past. We'll get through this.

BTW, if you're looking for something to do whilst self-quarantining, Amped released a new version of FIVE today. Three cheers: along with some UI / UX improvements, audio redaction has finally arrived. Hip hip hooray!

Stay safe, my friends.

No comments: